Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hi I am Money, and I have never been to a Trader Joes



OK, so the truth is out... Never have I been to a Trader Joes. Sure I have had a few chances and thought that I may take the first step towards actually walking through the doors of a Trader Joes. I never have... whatever the reason, I think I may now have just the impetus to actually take that first big step. Certainly its not that I have never actually had anything from TJs... My brother was a big fan of the One Pound Chocolate bars as part of a Christmas present for a few years.. I very much enjoyed, even devoured said chocolate in fairly short order. I generally have this habit of making sure there is no chocolate that lasts in my house for very long.. call it a weird part of my psyche or what ever you want to, but chocolate is not a part of my house.....Anyways I think I may just have the impetus to break my long absence from TJs. I had some guests over last night and for desert they brought some cookies just labeled Laceys cookies. Buttery Buttery Buttery. Chocolate and macadamia nuts as well.. pretty much like a Heath bar... And honestly what is not to love about a heath bar? Things that I want to do with these cookies? For sure there has to be some vanilla ice cream in between two of these cookies... may be even chocolate ice cream too. I thought that maybe using them as sprinkles in a sundae may not be a bad call either...I had one with my deep dark French Roast coffee this morning...so freaking good... I am looking forward to more such experiments.. but for that I may just have to go and see what the fuss is all about.....

1 comment:

  1. Asheville will probably never have a TJ's. It's really the only thing I have to say that I don't like about this little city.

    ReplyDelete